Видео-материалы web-семинара от 4 ноября.
название семинара: How To Prevent A Data Leak
A data breach is a leak of information into a non-trusted environment, and discovered occurrences are growing exponentially. Data leakage can be the result of accidental or malicious intent, but unlike any other form of “loss” often leaves the compromised data intact and therefore a challenge to discover.
Robin Tatam, Director of Security Technologies for PowerTech, is pleased to extend a warm welcome to Tom Garcia, President and CEO of InfoSight. Tom will be joining as a co-host for this session on Data Leak Prevention (DLP), and brings a wealth of in-depth knowledge and experience in the areas of Compliance and Risk Management.
• What are data leaks, and how do they occur
• What business costs result from data leaks
• How your IBM i (AS/400) can be the source of a leak
• How to prevent data from leaving your organization without your knowledge
• What to look for in a data leak prevention (DLP) solution
На семинаре обсуждается тема и даются рекомендации о том, как предотвратить утечку бизнес-данных с iSeries.