To ensure that each cloned system appears as a unique entity to
the management server, follow these steps:
1. Install IBM Director Agent on the system and reboot.
2. Stop IBM Director Agent using the net stop twgipc command.
3. Delete the twgmach.id file, found in C:Program FilesIBMDirectordata
(assuming a default installation directory).
4. Delete the Windows Registry key TWGMachineID, which is found in
5. Delete the netdrvr.ini file, found in C:Program FilesIBMDirectordata
(assuming default installation directory).